cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_CREATE_USER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When you create a user from IDM to a SAP System, how do you specify all the specific parameters set on the parameters tab from su01 transaction ?

Same question for Groups and License information ?

Thanks to all,

Benoit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benoit,

Please see the Identity Management for SAP System Landscapes: Configuration Guide available on SDN: /docs/DOC-8983#section2.

Best Regards,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benoit,

you can set a lot of values in the su01 like explained in the Configuration Guide, but it's not possible to set the values in the parameters tab in su01.

A possible but not easy solution:

You could write a custom pass type for IC to call BAPIs. Decompiling the To-SAP-Pass could give some hints...

Best regards,

Nils

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nils for your answer,

Before starting to build a custom task, do you have methods and tools to decompile SAP Pass ? How can I do that ?

Thanks again,

Benoit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benoit,

there are some tools, search for "java decompiler" in the internet.

My colleague Dominik wrote a blog about "How to use custom classes in the SAP NetWeaver Identity Management", which will help you, but it won't be a step by step guide: https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/11914. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Best regards,

Nils

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nils,

Thx for your help and your collegue's blog URL. It's help me a lot !

I wrote my own pass "Z_ToSAP" understanding more parameters and filling missing tabs. This works perfectly now.

But I'm facing a new problem. When is an "updateABAPUser" pass type, the BAPI called is BAPI_CHANGE_USER and new parameters are not understood.

Do you know how works BAPI_CHANGE_USER, and espacially the "UCLASS / LIC_TYPE" parameter (License tab) ? What is the UCLASSX and how extended "X" parameters need to be fill ?

Thanks,

Benjamin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

To make changes on the license data on a SAP User with BAPI_USER_CHANGE, you need to flag the field "UCLASSX / UCLASS" with a "X".

Then it works !

Thx,

Benjamin

dyaryura
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys!

I know that this is an old post. I'm trying to pass the license data to a new user when creating it.

In the toSAP pass I've added the lines:

uclass X

LIC_TYPE 54

but nothing happens...am I missing something?

Thanks!

Diego.

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Diego,

I suggest you open an own discussion for this. There you can bring some more information to the table (like which IdM version are you on, what does your pass look like, does provision itself work, etc.) and I'm sure you'll get more help than here in an very old thread.

Regards,

Steffi.

Answers (0)