cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk Config.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can any one please let me know flow of configuration for services desk.(steps for doing activity in sequential way)In which flow i start configuring Service desk, highly appreciable if anyone help with any handmade documentation.

I am stuck to understand Flow of Configuration.I have Solman 7.0 wd sp 15.

Also please let me know how can any user updates ther tickets if any further information req.(otherthen solman login if possible).

Thanks

Andrew.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Config. through SPRO

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Experts,

>

> Can any one please let me know flow of configuration for services desk.(steps for doing activity in sequential way)In which flow i start configuring Service desk, highly appreciable if anyone help with any handmade documentation.

Follow http://service.sap.com/rkt-solman

Lots of tutor files and documentation is there how to set that up.

> I am stuck to understand Flow of Configuration.I have Solman 7.0 wd sp 15.

> Also please let me know how can any user updates ther tickets if any further information req.(otherthen solman login if possible).

Workcenters (and hence a user logon) is required.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Markus,

Yes , there is lots of doc on specified URL. but i am not getting a document having details of activity flow,

i appreciate if you provide either exact URL or some documents.

Thanks

Andrew

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

http://service.sap.com/rkt-solman

--> Solution Manager 7.0

--> Technology Consultants & System Administrators

that is the start.

Do you already went through SPRO and the basic configurations? This is necessary before you can start.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Markus,

I am not getting any good stuff In RKT for service desk. Can you please help me with more details.

Thanks\

Andrew

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The service desk is based on CRM customzing, that is predelivered (by executing the SPRO functions). Again the question: did you already do the customizing?

If you want to change the default you need CRM knowledge or do "try-and-error".

Markus