cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reference field unknown in the form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I_SUEKPO is the structure defined for the smartform under global data.

when the report program linked with the form is executed.It's going print page,when i click on print preview button.It's throwing an error message

"Referencef field I_SUEKPO-MENGE unknwn in form".

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do u have MENGE field in u r structure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have MENGE and NETPR which should have ref table and ref field and the same is mentioned and the issue got resolved.

Now in my form am displaying PO number in one window which will use I_SUEKPO-EBELN where I_SUEKPO is the internal table used my the form.

I have main area in the screen where i display PO number once again,quatity,Price,etc

there is one more window where i display the total quatity for the given given PO number using ZTOTAL variable which will total I_SUEKPO-MENGE after loop.

Total is also not getting displayed.

Is only the text which can be displayed in the windows,can't i display variable there.

Edited by: suneetha on Dec 12, 2008 10:41 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> I have MENGE and NETPR which should have ref table and ref field and the same is mentioned and the issue got resolved.

> Now in my form am displaying PO number in one window which will use I_SUEKPO-EBELN where I_SUEKPO is the internal table used my the form.

> I have main area in the screen where i display PO number once again,quatity,Price,etc

> there is one more window where i display the total quatity for the given given PO number using ZTOTAL variable which will total I_SUEKPO-MENGE after loop.

> Total is also not getting displayed.

> Is only the text which can be displayed in the windows,can't i display variable there.

>

> Edited by: suneetha on Dec 12, 2008 10:41 AM

In the main area, where you are displaying quantity,price etc...are you using a table there?? If you are using a table there, then make use of the Calculations Tab in the table.

In this tab, give Operation as Total, Field Name: the field for which you want to give total, target field name:give the variable you have for total, Time as After the Loop.

Now, in the footer of the table create a text element and give the variable which holds the table and then in the attributes of the footer,select if you want to print it at page break or at end of table.

This will take care of the total.

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the issue resolved?? You marked it answered???

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member

Hi

For currency and quantity fields in smartform, you need to give their Reference fields in the Global Definitions-->Curr/Quant Fields Tab..

Here, give the internal table and field which is a currency/quantity...and next to it give the standard table and field name...

Then, you wont get that error.

Vishwa.

thadshakuga10
Explorer
0 Kudos

And also create a variable with the data type which you have mentioned in the table for the reference field in global definitions.

Ex: lv_currField type pa0008-waers.

Use lv_currField in calculation as reference field name