cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLOC determination...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody explain me how to determine SLOC automatically in Sales order??

Thanks and Regards

Pratyush

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pratyush,

You can have automatic storage location determination in the deliveries but I don't think you can have the automatic storage location determination in the sales order.

You can enter manually storage location in the sales order this will get copy to delivery document.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Murali,

Yes, you are right. Is there any way that i can make SLOC as a mandatory field while creating sales order??

Thanks and Regards

Pratyush

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pratyush,

You can try incompletion procedure option

Put the storage location field in the sales order item incompletion procedure

or

Try with this USER Exit with help of ABAPer

To determine storage location in Sale Order, there is no configuration available and it has to be achieved using exit USEREXIT_SOURCE_DETERMINATION in program MV45AFZB.

Maintain a zee table with the values based on which you want the storage location determination to happen. In the exit ask your abaper to write the code to pick up the relevant records based on the criterion and then fetch the storage location. This way storage location will be automatically populated in the sale order.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.Tallapaneni on Dec 11, 2008 11:21 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SHD0 -> input VA01 with with a variant available -> search for storage location -> Tick mark in 'Required' checkbox -> save

Then assign this variant to your sales document type and create a order you will see the st/loc. entry as mandatory.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr. Jena,

You can do it in Incomplete procedure for the sales Item, you can add the field VBAP- LGORT, and save.

If you create a sales order with out the Storage location, it will show u in Log.

Regards

Vamsi Javaji.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Storage location is normally not determined in sales order

It is determined only in delivery

If you want storage location to be determined for sales order then you have to use user exit

If storage location is specified manually in sales order then it is copied into delivery

Otherwise it is determined using either MALA,RETA or MARE rules which we specify in delivery doc type

For sales order you have to use usetr exit in program MV45AFZZ

Regards

raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is possible only through user exit.

In standard settings Storage location is determined in Delivery only.

There are lot of threads already posted about this and You can search the related thread for determining storage location in Sales order.