cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need way to add multiple entries in PPOMA_BBP for Buyer reference

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are looking at populating Positions in Organizational Responsibility for a given Purchasing group so that they appear at the top of all buyers. We have 100s of positions that need to be defined for a single buyer, is there an CATT script or tool to populate these entries. PResently this is done within PPOMA_BBP and only 3 blank entries are visible at one time. Please help!!!

SRM 4.0 EBP 5.0

Thanks

Bill Olliver

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

As far i know there is no std CATT script or tool. But, you can develop a small utility program identifying function module which maintain repsonsibilities for P Group.

Regards,

Jay

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello William,

You have 100s of positions to assign in purch group organizational responsability !!!

I have never seen such a complexity.

Can't you use upper level nodes to make this structural responsability ?

Otherwise, if you purch group determination becomes too complex for SRM standard feature (org + product category responsabilities) you should use the BADI determine purch group.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue we have is our org structure spans companies in Europe, of which they have different buyers, assigning the buyers by org structure will not suffice as the users in Austria don't buy from the buyer in Italy for example. We have had ZERO luck defining a way to default a buyer for the user, we are not using commodity codes /product category, so even if we gave everyone in Europe the 9 buyers, the system resets to the top buyer in the list if the category changes. Is there anything we can do to just allow the user to select a buyer for the default and allow that to be it going forward, regardless of product category changes??

If not, then I am assigning the positions of the employees directly into the buyer responsible, this way they will have that buyer at the top. Hence a means to perform this faster.

thanks