cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two new sample applications based on SAP MII available on SDN

0 Kudos

I am glad to inform everyone that the following new SAP MII based sample applications have been release on SDN:

1. Plant Data Collection(PDC) of Production Confirmation for shop floor operators:

This application is designed to provide shop-floor operators a simple, intuitive and effective web-based user interface on a touch screen to enter the production performance easily and effectively. It comes with the capabilities to perform time-event production confirmation for both Production and Process Orders and the administrator can choose between two user-management modes for operators.

To download this application and its documentation goto:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/manufacturing-tools > Touch Screen Plant Data Collection (PDC) Project and Configuration Files

2. Quality Control with SAP MII (Using SOA) :

This represents an excellent show case for the ES bundle "Integration of QM Systems" which we have already delivered.You can use the content to support quality inspection and quality control along the supply chain. This application provides a lean user interface (UI) to retrieve, enter, and display the inspection results on the shop floor using the SAP enterprise services.

To download this application and its documentation goto:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/manufacturing-tools > Quality Control with SAP xMII (Using SOA)

For any query, feedback or clarifications please feel free to contact me through my business card.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Out of curiosity, I would be interested in feedback from anyone who has downloaded these projects.

Regards,

Jeremy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We downloaded the Quality Control with eSOA and found that these are developed using web services in SAP ECC6. Documentation regarding configuring these webservices would have added more help in configuring these sample applications.

Thanks,

Srinivasa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivasa

The Webservices configuration doc was not part of this project. But we are developing a kind of document for the field to know more about ES . It will be available by April 1 st week ( approx ) . Will update you later.

If any queries : contact directly at karthikeyan.l at sap.com