cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBPGETVD - Problem with a vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I tried to transfer vendor records (BBPGETVD) from R3 to SRM. Vendor records were transferred successfully, but only a vendor isn't tranferred. In SLG1 it's all OK.

This Vendor is equal to the other. It's open to purchasing, not have a flag for the cancellation...

What are the controls that make the program? On what fields?

THX

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Am just a beginer in SRM & am not sure if partner roles has some thing to do with transfer of vendor from R/3 to SRM. I mean if the partner role VN is not maintained for that vendor in R/3 backend it may not be replicated. Its jus a wild guess & pls correct me if am wrong.

Thanks

Sri...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether there is an entry for the vendor in table BBP_NEWVD_LOG. Execute BBPGETVD for this vendor alone & look for the SLG1 message. If its a success message, then you should see this vendor in BP transaction.

After you click on the start transfer in BBPGETVD, when the system takes you to the next screen for confirmation, click the display list to see whether your vendor is listed with out any error message.

Cheers,

Akash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe you have the sole proprietr (natural person) checkbox flagged on the General Data -Vendor Control screen is R3. This might be causing SRM to overlook this vendor when replicating. I would expect an error message if this is the case: "No Data Records Found"

thanks,

justin

Former Member
0 Kudos

This vendor should be extended to at least one of the purchase organization in the back end. Then only it will get transferred through bbpgetvd.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can Block the vendor by this table BUt000 - field XBLCK -yes

or you can delete the BP of vendor by using BUP_TEST_delete report.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, the problem is that the vendor isn't block but isn't transferred.I want transfer it on SRM.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pisi

Please fill BBGETVD

source logical system system

r/3 vendor number

Backend pur organisation

r/3 or internal no range -

vendor root or id.

you can pull the vendor from r/3 to srm

prerequisite

ppoma_bbp (here you might maped your purchase organisation) and ppomv_bbp must be available.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

my vendor number is not transferred on SRM.

In my opinion the problem is somewhere in the record of vendor incorrectly valued.

What are the fields controlled by the program?

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pisi

You must get atleast popup message error if you dont get in slg1.send me screen of bbpgetvd . hope you have maintained two organisations respectivel purchase organisation ppoma_bbp and vendor organisation structure ppomv_bbp.

However you can check this program program BBP_VENDOR_GET_DATA for vendor replication.

let me know if you have any questions

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

i have used BBP_VENDOR_GET_DATA but i have not result.

There are not problem with purchasing or list of suppliers.

All vendor are transferred expcept one! For this vendor there are not log (SLG1 or popup when i execute the program foreground) so i think that is an exception that does not create log. the program ends but I do not know why.

thx

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you check that vendor is available in VENMAP ?

you try to pull that only one vendor again by using BBPGETVD.

you must get an error or popup message . what is that error message?

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VENMAP there is not my vendor. I think because it isn't transferred.

I have used BBPGETVD only for my vendor and the program ends without tranferring vendor. Furthermore, I have no error message.

....maybe I have to open a sap note ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check whether the vendor has a duplicate address with any other vendors already in the SRM system.

If you observe in the BBPGETVD screen, you have the checkbox for "Address Companrison to Identify duplicares". This prevents a successful vendor replication if this vendor's address is a duplicate of an existing SRM vendor address.

I also hope you haven't set any value for vendor transfer in the option "Only transfer vendors for the following Roles".

Cheers,

Akash

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pisi

please send business id a screen bbpgetvd after you click the transfer button.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Akash,

it's not a problem of address. We have also modify the address on r/3.

we haven't set any value for vendor transfer in the option "Only transfer vendors for the following Roles".

it's all very strange.

With other vendor individually transferred all is well.

thx