cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not finding IP in Assign Services configuration under ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Creating new BPM Scenarion ( BPM Merge - Merging 2 messages )

Succesfully created the IP in the IR.

Now in the ID part.

1. Assigned the Business Systems.

Imported/new Itegration Process (BPM)

2. Created the Communication Channels for the 3 business systems.

3. Now selected Tools--> Transfer Integration Scenario from Integration Repository.

4. Selected the IS and given CS name to create.

5. Click on Close. Integration Scenario Configurator window opened.

6. When Selected " Assign Services" I am not finding the Integration Process assigned to the roles: Senders, IP and Receivers.

Please help me to find the step how to replicate the IP in the configurator window of Assign Services to Applocation Components.

Regards,

Venkat Ramana K.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure that in IR, you have created Integration Scenario with Integration Process assigned as the Process Component.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,

Created Integration Scenario with Integration Process assigned in IR.

ALso created the actions for Senders, IP and Receiver.

Configured the Integration Scenario with Senders, Integration Process and Receiver.

Now in ID,

Assigned Business Sytems, created the CCs

and imported the IS....by creating CS.

After inporting IS... The window comes with the Senders, IP and Receivers Actions to configure.

There I am not finding the IP component under IP...which is supposed to display automatically.

Regards,

VEnkat.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As said, If you created Integration Process and not the integration scenario then just follow the steps in a normal scenario, like Assign Business system,CC,Receiver Determination,Interface determination,Sender and receiver agreement. Or if you want to create integration scenario then you need to mannually create the service by Create icon in Assign service then after by browsing it will be available for you.

Thanks!

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you created Integration Scenario in IR ? I think you created Integration Process in IR.