cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assembly processing: Create many WBS and NETworks?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

is it possible to create a complete/large project structure automatically with assembley processing?

what i mean is you can create multileve WBS with many networks assigned to many WBS.?

currently when i automatically create a project from a sales order, project created has only 1 WBS, and 1 network..

kindly advise..

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For one sales order line item, you can create only one order ie network in case of PS. Ofcourse you can create multiple WBS, you just need to assign multiple WBS to your standard network. Tcode: CN02, Total tab, assign diff WBS to diff activities.

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Multilevel WBS with many networks assigned to many WBS: SD/PS assign must be ON

I dont think so, but plz check this out whether u have done all this setting as follows:

A Project is automatically generated from a sales order, when material in line item have been allocated in CN08, This determines which WBS structure is to be used as the basis for project creation, which has also been linked to a STD network,

Bcoz SD/PS assign is ON i the STD PROJECT DEFINATION control data.

ON - A WBS leg is created for each sales order line item including similar Network.

In OPSA only one root must not be ticked.

Setting in Material Master.

Delivery Plant in SALES ORG VIEW 1

Item Category Group SALES ORG VIEW 2

MRP type: NO MRP indicator ND

Strategy group: 85

Individual /coll reqmt: left blank /1 individual reqmt.

MAETRIAL must be configurable.

let me know if u need more help

CHECK all this setting in your reqmt.

ONE more thing, u will get the RESULT in CNS41.

u will find Project from sales order like CNS41, DB profile- tick selection criteria as sales doc.

value from sales doc will be planned revenue for corresponding WBS.

Hope u will understand the process>>

Regards,

ANSAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi' Ansar,

I hope you can help me further with a question related to this thread  I know the thread is old, but i hope you can still help.

From 1 sales order line item I have managed to create WBS-elements i 3 levels. Each WBS-element at level 3 has activities from the same network.

I can create a new sales order line item and thereby add new WBS and network in the same project. (WBS level 1 is the same - just one root)

So far so good!

But I have a problem with the posting

When I make postings at the activities allocated to WBS-elements at level 2 and have settled for the period - the SD-informations are present at the postings (e.g. Sales Type).

But when I make postings at activities at WBS-element level 3 and have settled for the period, I do not have the SD-informations at thi postings.

I do not understand why. Can you help me?

Best regards

Lone Würtz

Message was edited by: Mohamed Rafi - Create your own thread.