cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mns of trsp - border

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

When I create a purchase order (ME21n) I got a error that I have to fill this field

Header => Import=> Handling => Mns of trsp - border (Field = EIKP-STGBE)

Origin of Means of Transport when Crossing the Border ?

Normally I don't have to fill it, but why now?

And what country I have to add there?

Best regards Tuomo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Toumo,

T. Code: VI95

I think, you need to check Fields: ModeOfTrnsprt-Border, and DomestModeOfTransp., under Tab: transport.

Export import should be "2 - Dispatch/Export" and enter the Destination and Departure countries and enter the mode of transport of border and domestic mode of transport and enter the office of exit.

If you are created delivery from purchase order or stock transport order follow this step also

SPRO --> IMG --> Material management --> Purchaing --> Foreign trade customs --> Transportation data --> Define default data for stock transport order --> For shipping point and plant and documnet category (Purchase order or stock transport order) assing the customsof and mode of transport and export import procedure)

Best Regards,

Amit

Note:

To Create Mode of transport of border and Domestic mode of transport

SPRO --> IMG --> Material management --> Purchaing --> Foreign trade customs -->Transportation data- -> Define modes of transport --> create the mode of transport-border (for the departure country and destination countries)

_To Create Office of exit _

SPRO --> IMG --> Material management --> Purchaing --> Foreign trade customs -->Transportation data --> Define customs office for departure country and destination countries

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tuomo,

Follow below paths-

IMG -- Material management -- Purchaing -- Foreign trade customs --Transportation data- -Define modes of transport --create the mode of transport-border (for the departure country and destination countries)

&

IMG -- Material management -- Purchaing -- Foreign trade customs --Transportation data -- Define customs office for departure country and destination countries

Regds

MM