cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User exit for item conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a user exit which is called when item conditions are being created? What I am trying to do is to change a value of one condition which would then used by subsequent conditions.

Thanks,

William

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please, try USEREXIT_XKOMV_FUELLEN (module pool SAPLV61A, program RV61AFZB).

i hope it work with you.

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no action over two moths

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Thanks for that, but those user-exits aren't called.

Rgds,

William

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check

USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK

USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP(Item Condition) in Include MV45AFZZ of SAPMV45A Program

OR

USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBAP in Include MV45AFZB of SAPMV45A Program

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

That user-exit does not seem to be called. I tried another one EXIT_SAPLV60B_010 which is called, but does not contain the item conditions at that point.

Thanks,

William

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think in EXIT_SAPLV60B_010 you have to write your own code in reserve INCLUDE ZXVVFU10.

or

EXIT_SAPLV61A_002 ( INCLUDE ZX61AU01).

No other options I couldn't find.

Regards,

chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hrishikesh,

Thanks for your repies. However I need to change the value via ABAP coding. The conditions are pulled in automatically when the billing document is created.

Rgds,

William

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this user exit - EXIT_SAPLV61A_002.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For example, condition A value is 10. Next is a tax condition B which is calculated based on the value of condition A. Now I want to manually change condition A value to 20, before condition B is calculated.

Thks,

William

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to V/06 for condition type 'A' and then check if in header Changes which can be made ' Manual Entries' you have maintained 'C' or not. If not then maintain 'C' and check in your sales order by changing the value in condition type "A" if your tax 'B' changes or not.. I am sure it will change.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your question is not very much clear to understand the requirement, so if you can re-phrase the query again solution can be proposed.

Hrishi