cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

single billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

i have created a sales order and created two delivery documents for the same sales order,

i want to create a single billing document for the two deliveries.

can anyone please tell me the detailed process

regards

rag

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The combination creteria for single billing from multiple deliveries

1.Payer

2.Payment terms

3.Destination country

4.Actual GI date

5.Incoterms

6.Billing date and billing due date

7.Billing doc type

All these have to be same

Only one setting you have to do

Go to VTFL choose your del type and billing type and go to item category and its details in the data

VBRK/VBRP fields ensure that 001 is maintained

If these are ensured create two or three deliveries and bill them via VF04 in a single bill or in VF01 also you have give all the three deliveries manually and create single billing doc

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Dec 11, 2008 1:29 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In standard settings ,system automatically combines the deliveries into one billing document provided they have same

- PAYER

- PAYMENT TERM

- INCOTERM

- BILLING DATE

- DESTINATION COUNTRY

The standard setting means, in the copy control table (VTFL), at Item level,y ou should have routine "001" in the VBRK/VBRP field.

To process several deliveries, you should go for Billing due list (VF04), selection criterias, execute, then save it.

System will create the Billing document/documents appropriately taking the above criteria as combining/splitting criteria and it will be processed under a "Group no".

Select the group no. and click on "Document" button, system will show you the billing document created.