Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sender IDOC issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am doing IDOC to FILE scenario.

I did all the configuration required.

1) in r/3 side:- created LS, RFC destination, port ,PP .

2)XI side:- created rfc destination , port in IDX1.

IDOC is generated perfectly but in SM 58 I am getting the following error message

u201D No service for system SAP***, client 800 in ID.

After this error I created the business system in ID but still I am getting the same error.

when I tried to import IDOC metadata in IDX2, I not able to view my port created in IDX1.

Than got the same error like this forum

Than created TS and BS as of type WEB AS ABAP with the help of RZ70,

But still I am getting the same error in IDX2 also.

In sm58 system looking for which service??

Regards,

Navneet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to read Note 1075585 - Runtime error CALL_FUNCTION_OPEN_ERROR.

Check also the OSS note:1079446 is relavant.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navneet,

Please do the following:

You send IDocs from system ABC to XI. In the control record of the IDoc, the SNDPOR field contains the value "SAPABC". The client of the sending system is determined by the MANDT field of the control record. The system ID and client are then used to determine a service without party of the type (business-system/business-service):

Business system

Activities in the System Landscape Directory (SLD)(Create technical system):

Create a technical system for system ABC in the SLD, and create the client for this. Do not forget to assign an "ALE logical system" (for example, "ABCCLNT123") to this technical system.

SLD (Business system):You can now explicitly assign a business system to this client.

Activities in system ABC (self-registration in the SLD):

Alternatively, you can register the system in the SLD in system ABC with Transaction RZ70. In system ABC, you can check your configuration with Transaction SLDCHECK.

Activities in Integration Directory (import business system from SLD):

You will find the business systems under Services Without Party in the Integration Services. In the Service menu, you will find the system identifiers, the client, and the corresponding ALE logical system under "Objects"->"Adapter-specific identifiers".Use the Import/Update button to copy the data from the SLD, to create business systems, or to update their identifiers.

Business service

Activities in the Integration Builder directory:

You want to create a service without party that is not part of your system infrastructure and is therefore not maintained in the SLD.

In the Integration Builder directory, you will find the "Business-Services" under Services Without Party. In the Service menu, you will find the system identifiers, the client, and the corresponding ALE logical system under "Objects"->"Adapter-specific identifiers".

Activate the change list in Integration Directory.

In system ABC, you can restart the incorrect entry from Transaction SM58 .

Thanks & Regards

Prabhat

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prabhat,

thanks.

i tryied ur solution.

i activated the my bussiness system in ID , now i am getting the following error in sm58.

" Transaction IDX1: Port SAPECI, client 800, RFC destination contain error .

i checked my RFC destination at xi side, its working fine , when i tryied to remote login i able to do so.

why it is looking for the port SAPABC, is it sender port name fron r/3 to xi.. or prot created from xi to r/3 in idx1.

regards,

Navneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navneet,

Plz do the following:

The Integration Server tries to load the IDoc metadata from the sending system. The IDoc schemas from the Integration Repository cannot be used because they are release-dependent.

The sending system is determined by the value of the "SNDPOR" field from the IDoc control record (for example, "SAPABC").

Activities in the central XI system:

In Transaction IDX1, you can assign an RFC destination to the sending system (for example, "SAPABC"). This must be created beforehand in Transaction SM59.

Note that the IDoc metadata is cross-client data. In Transaction IDX1, only one entry must be maintained for each system. Only the lowest client is used by the runtime for Idoc metadata retrieval with RFC.

Ensure that only SAPABC and not "SAPABC_123" is entered in the port name.

Thanks & Regards

Prabhat

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear prabhat,

thanks once again,

yes i deleted the idx1 port and recreated ,and assigned the rfc destination to it. this rfc destination working fine i able to login into my r/3 system using remort logon.

but in idx2 i still not able to load my metadata. and no port say sapabc is visible in idx2.

when i tried to create a new entries there it is showing 1::000 information message.??

now in sm58 it is showing the error"runtime error CALL_FUNCTION_OPEN_ERROR has occure..

when i am clicking on the error message it is looking for message class,

what may be the reason?.

regards,

naveet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navneet,

I mentioned SAPABC was for example . In your case it will be SAP<SID> of R/3 .Ask the system ID from your basis guy of SAP R/3 system.Please mention that way.

so first create port in IDX1 with SAP<SID>

then upload the metadata using IDX2.

Hope you will be able to resolve your query now.

Thanks & Regards

Prabhat

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prabhat,

yes i created the port with sap<SID only>.

but i not anle to create entries in IDX2 . it is showing error 1::000.

thatnks

regards,

navneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navneet,

Can you check your RFC destination(sm59) in SAP XI pointing to SAP R/3 is working or not.

Thanks & Regards

Prabhat

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prabhat ,

yes the rfc destination in xi to r/3 is working , i able to remot login from there.

but in sm 58 ar r.3 side I am getting

"runtime error CALL_FUNCTION_OPEN ERROR".

regards,

navneet

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sm58 message is looking for the Business system for sender in SLD of XI. Have you provided the Logical system name to the webAS ABAP BS you created in SLD? Delete and recreate the port in idx1 and then try your sceanrio again.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pateek,

thanks

yes i created the BS in sld and assigned the logical system name to it , it is showing my logical system name there.

i re created the port in idx1 but still its not showing in idx2...

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It won't "show" in IDX2 but you will have to type the port that you want to import the metadata from. The same port should also be existing in IDX1. Only then will the metadata get imported properly.

Regards,

Merrilly