cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Footer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have created a tablw of size 20cm width and 15 cm height.

Here I have defined header of length of 1 CM.

In main area if there is only one item then it will be printed and immediately after dat one line item d footer will get printed.

I want to print my footer at 15th Cm.If there exixsts only one line item it should printed and after dat i want empty gap then at 15th cm(Height) the footer shoud print.

How can i do this.

Plz help me with ur valuable inputs.

Regards,

Farook.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Separate Window for Footer.Don't use the table footer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Usha I did as u suggested.

Then emplty space coming.But with no vertical lines.I shoul display the vertical lines upto 14CM(Height) and In d 15th line i should display footer.

Means for Main Area there should be constant space of size 14CM(Height) along with the horizontal lines. If the line item is crossing 14CM then it should display in d next page.Plz how can i do it.

Regards,

Farook.

Edited by: farook shaik on Dec 11, 2008 1:03 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

if u want constant space in main window use template instead of table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthi Thanks for ur reply.

I want to maintain the space for the main area of the table.along with the vertical lines till dat constant space.

Plz can u suggest me.

Regards,

Farook.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can create one template in before main window.

you can assume the main window upper margine is 100 MM

the template upper margin is 95MM , and end the mainwindow and table at same level,

in templte you can design the vertical line up to end, even your item data is one record.

you can aslo put header text elemtns also

in main window table remove the header text elements....

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi farook,

In case Of the script then include the text in the command BOTTOM ...ENDBOTTOM of the main window and display.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

while u creating the paragraph format there is a option no blank line. if the no blank line is checked means all empty lines are suppressed. if u unchecked it will be work.

Regards

Sathis

Former Member
0 Kudos

create one more window the Upper margine is 14cm hight 1cm ad you can pss the footer text....

dont use TABLE footer, this will appeir after end of the main area in table...

Former Member
0 Kudos

use a seperate footer window