cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with SIS of Sales Employee - MC(Q

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In the partner determination procedure, the sales employee partner function PE has been repeated twice as below:

Function...........Description............Partner Type.........Error Group

PE....... Con.pers.fresh prod...........AP........................06

PE..........Sales employee..............PE........................09

I copied the partner function PE - Sales Employee & saved as ZE. As this is not a customer partner function so there is no assignment with the Customer Account Group.

I created a customer master. Using transaction code VPE1 I created a sales representative. This sales representative was assigned to the customer using partner function ZE.

I created a sales order & saved it. At the header level & the item level the sales representative is displayed in the partner screen. After that I checked in the transaction codes MC(Q for the incoming orders with respect to a sales employee.

The system displays the data but the sales employee number is not displayed. Also when I checked in the table S006 for the sales employee, the system displayed all the fields but no sales employee.

Is this related with some configuration settings? I have tried many times but not able to figure out the problem area. Do I have to use only PE or ZE will do?

With best regards,

Niyaz Sayyed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The standard transaction would look for a PE entry. Since it's not there, your result is blank. When you copied PE to ZE, you only took the settings of PE but you didn't update the standard transactions. MC(Q can't read your customised partner. You'll either need to modify the transaction or create an add-on report to display results for your new partner.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jalo,

If it is PE, then I had tried with that also but because there are 2 entries for PE, SAP is by default considering the contact person.......the first entry explained in my initial query.

With best regards,

Allabaqsh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I was unclear. Your standard transaction should consider partner function PE of type PE (error group 09) as the sales employee.