cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new fields in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need to add 2 new fields in sales order header 1. P.O Ammendment number and 2. P.O Ammendement Date and these 2 fields should also be printed on the invoice ?

Please guide me how to map these scenarios?

regards

rithvi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rithvika,

[Sales Order - New Fields|]

Once included the fields in Sales Order (under Tab: Additional Data A/ Additional Data B); include these two fields in to Invoice-SmartForm, for Printing.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..I am also facing the same problem ..i want to add two sub items to menu. I want to change MV45AIZZ. Does that requires Access key r any alternative.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think to assign values to new fields at the header/item level in sales order by using the followig user exits:

USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAK

Use this user exit to assign values to new fields at sales document header level. The user exit is called up at the end of the FORM routine VBAK_FUELLEN.

USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP

Use this user exit to assign values to new fields at sales document item level. The user exit is called up at the end of the FORM routine VBAP_FUELLEN.

Regards,

Satya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Herewith are the guidance for adding new fields in sales order:

1. Choose the table VBAP or VBAK ( depending on header or item)

2. click on button "append Structures" and it will propose you the standard name for the table ZAVBAP or ZAVBAK

3. Add fields with prefix ZZ

4. Go to TCode SE51 maintain user exit screens in program SAPMV45A

- 8459 user exit item level

- 8309 user exit header level

Here you can then design your own layout. and define your flow logic

PBO modules MV45AOZZ

PAI modules MV45AIZZ

Data definitions MV45ATZZ

Subroutines in MV45AFZZ

As for display them in the invoice document, just select these fields from VBAP or VBAK accordingly.

Hope this help.

Cheers.