Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing material and Inspection plan

geshy_m
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I need to find the materials which was not assigned to the Inspection plan and the Inspection plan's which was not assigned to the materials. Also please explain me about the transaction codes QP06 and QP07, and how to use them.

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

QP07 will show all the missing inspection plan for the back dated Purchase order. the lead time 10 days for eg doesnt mean that only next 10 days missing inspection plan will be shown. it will show entire open orders based on the delivery date.

Regards

gajesh

geshy_m
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you so much.

Have a good day!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Geshy,

QP06:-

Will give you the list of the materials that are activated for the inspection type but not having inspection plan that relates to that inspection type.

E.g. You have a material 100000003, in plant 1001 you have activated the inspection type 01 for the material in QM data. Now for the Customizing settings for inspection type 01 you have set the Usage 5 for it. When the trx QP06 is run,,,,,,,,,, The system will check the whether any inspection plan having usage 5 in plant 1001, is assigned to the material or not. And it founds no assignment then will bring to the list of QP06. This way it gives you the details for the missing inspection plan list in accordance to the inspection type.

Hope it clear the QP06 to you.

QP07

Just look in to the basics of inspection lots, all the lots (accept inspection type 89) get triggered as reaction of some process in the system. (e.g. GR, Stock transfer etc). So QP07 gives you the list of those pending process which are not accomplished and because of that the Lot is not triggered.

e.g. There is Purchase Order in the system for which GR is pending, so it will be there in the list of QP07

Hope it clears you the QP07.

If further information required. pls let me know.

Regards,

Shyamal

geshy_m
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your email.

When I use the Trx code qp07 with lead time (e.g. 5 days), Its showing the datas of the year 2008/2007/2006. Could you please explain me this.

Have a nice day!!

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Missing inspection plan list you will get from QP06 itself.

Maintain the plant and the inspection type for which you need the list. Please keep the maximum no of records more than 100 based on your material count.

QP07

for missing inspection plans for all good receipts inspection.

Maintain the lead time - this is the time based on the delivery date in purchase order The lead time is deducted from the scheduled delivery date and defines the start date for the inspection.

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

need to find the materials which was not assigned to the Inspection plan and the Inspection plan's which was not assigned to the materials

use QP06 thsi gives, data which are inspectiontype assigned and there is no inspection plan

in the selction yuo can select inspection type(ex 04 type assgined materials but no inspectionplans)

or

goto MAPL table and enter the value task lsit type Q and give slection option (F2) give = and execute

-ashok

Edited by: Ashok Keerthipati on Dec 11, 2008 10:50 AM

former_member608385
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

Can you please explain in detail that how can we get the missing Material List from 'MAPL' Table ???

Regards.

Hi SAPians,

is there anyone can help in this regards?????

Edited by: ATUL MITTAL on Dec 18, 2008 12:40 PM