cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax data in Material master under tab Sales: Sales Org

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear mentor / gurus

I have one problem here.. i have one tax category = ZMST and in VK13 , this particular ZMST category setting are amount = 10 % valid on 23.12.2000 valid to 31.12.9999

Now i have to create another tax category for example ZMQA just for amount 5 % ? or

can i use back tax category ZMST and just input 5 % and valid on 23.12.2000 valid 31.12.9999

that particular ZMST with 10 % i still want remain it.

hope to gurus can give me some advice here.

Thanks

Wilson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys..

any simple guidelines? coz i still no idea how to change..

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Wilson,

As I mentioned already in earlier response

Any how you can find again here

Maintain two different Tax classifications in OVK4 one is for 10% and second one is for 5%.

Maintain these tax classsifications in respective material master,which materials are belongs to 10% assign 10% taxclassification to those materials,

Which materials are belongs to 5% assign 5% tax classification to those materials in the Material master under tab Sales: Sales Org.

-->Define the condition table with one of the field Material Tax classification

-->Maintain access sequence to that condition table

-->Assign access sequence to the condition types

-->Put these condition types in your pricing procedure

-->Maintain the condition records for the ZMST in VK11transaction, maintain 10% with 10%material tax classification and 5% with 5%material tax classification.

-->Now when you create sales order system will pick the 10% or 5% tax value based on the material.

If you want both at once then you need to maintain both taxclassifications(i.e10%&5%) in the material master.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

-->Maintain the condition records for the ZMST in VK11transaction, maintain 10% with 10%material tax classification and 5% with 5%material tax classification.

hi murali

i just do not understand the above quote. by using what trasaction code and etc

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Wei Shen

The TCodes are

-->Define the condition table with one of the field Material Tax classification::::::V/03

-->Maintain access sequence to that condition table:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::V/07

-->Assign access sequence to the condition types::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::V/06

-->Put these condition types in your pricing procedure::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::V/08

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Wilson,

1.If you want both values at time (i.e ZMQA and ZMST values5%,10%) in the price for all the materials then you need to define defferent condition type as ZMQA.

-->Maintain material Tax classification in OVK4 as 1-taxable for both ZMQA and ZMST Tax condition types ,maintain this tax classification to all materials

-->Maintain access sequence for that same as ZMST

-->Put ZMQA condition type in your pricing procedure

-->Maintain condition record for that in VK11 with 5%

-->Now when you create sales order for that material both values will come in the price

2.If you want either one of the tax value in the pricing(i.e ZMST or ZMQA 10% or 5%) then

-->Maintain two different Tax classifications in OVK4 one is for 10% and second one is for 5%.

Maintain these tax classsifications in respective material master,which materials are belongs to 10% assign 10% taxclassification to those materials,which materials are belongs to 5% assign 5% tax classification to those materials in the Material master under tab Sales: Sales Org.

-->Maintain the condition records for those condition types.

-->Now when you create sales order system will pick the 10% or 5% tax value based on the material

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear murali

thanks for the kind replied.

i want do the setting like what you had mentioned under part 2 .

I whould like to configure tax value in the ZMST 10% and 5 %

Since i am still new to SD , i need your kind guidence.

I already create tax category ZMST 10 % and now what should i do to add in the 5% for ZMST?

Thanks

Wilson