SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retail valuation, revaluation MSEG-VKWRT & MSEG-EXKVW

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having a problem where some article documents post with values in MSEG-VKWRT (Value at Sales Price incl. VAT), some documents post with values in MSEG-EXVKW (Externally Entered Sales Value in Local Currency), some documents post with both, and some post with neither. Those that post with a value are posting the correct value. Those that post with no value, as far as I can tell, are not posting correctly, as we have an active VKP0 retail price for the organizational area/element and article in question. I haven't been able to tie it to a pattern of movement types yet, but am wondering if anyone has run into this problem and/or could provide some guidance. Thanks in advance.

-jcs

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member393931
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Sayre,

sorry but without a look into the documents you posted it is not possible to say why the wrong values are posted. I would recommend to open an OSS-Note with further details.

Best regards

Heike Kraus

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

former_member393931
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Sayre,

sorry but without a look into the documents you posted it is not possible to say why the wrong values are posted. I would recommend to open an OSS-Note with further details.

Best regards

Heike Kraus

Former Member
0 Kudos

In tracing through all of the transfers, we were able to determine that everything is functioning correctly.