Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDES Installation error - CJS-30105

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I've got error when reinstalling IDES

CJS-30105 Instance IDS/DVEBMGS00 reached state SHUTDOWN after having state STARTING. Giving up

Actually yesterday I've finished installing IDES and can login to IDES system, but there is an error in step Check DDIC Password so I try to reinstall, buat today I've got that error

Help me plizzzz

Thanks

Regards,

Della

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

read the logs.. dev_disp, dev_ms abd dev_w0.

The post the errors here

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

Yesterday's problem solved already, I think I forgot the installation sequence

Should be SQL first before Java, right?

So, I uninstall all the software and then start install again

And today I've got error on step 24 Check DDIC Password

ERROR 2008-12-12 10:19:58

FRF-00007 Unable to open RFC connection.

MUT-03025 Caught ERfcExcept in Modulecall: Connect to SAP gateway failedConnect_PM GWHOST=sapidesecc6, GWSERV=sapgw00, SYSNR=00

FCO-00011 The step runRUTTTYPSET with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CI_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|11|0|NW_CI_Instance_ABAP_Reports|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|runRUTTTYPSET was executed with status ERROR .

I've changed DDIC password with the master password which I input doing installation proces, stop the installation

and start again (contiune last installation) but still can not work

I think the problem was on sm59 right?

which connection should I change??

Thanks

Regards,

Della

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please logon with user DDIC and change the password back to default Afterwards restart SAPinst (do not use retry) and enter the default password. If this does not work please execute the following steps to end the installation.

1. Exit SAPinst

2. Logon with user DDIC (client 000) with default pwd (do not change it again) and execute two reports

with transaction SE38 manually:

-> RSWBOINS and RADDBDIF

3.Let me know the results.

Cheers

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I didn't install AS JAVA

Regards,

Della

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Della,

Did you install AS JAVA? If yes, could you please post your sapinst.log for the DDIC password change

for RFC part right after central instance startup?

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wong,

thanks a lot

Now the installation finished successfully

I did the following suggestion :

Please logon with user DDIC and change the password back to default Afterwards restart SAPinst (do not use retry) and enter the default password.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All and Hi SAP Basis,

i took an error message

"Instance SM1/DVEBMGS00 reached state SHUTDOWN after having state STARTING. Giving up"

i saw your messages and i want to try to logon with user DDIC. but i dont know what is "user DDIC", how can i choose this user account???