cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCM (v2) Scenario csv, uploading don't reach the procurement catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

We are running CCMv2SP3, and we are in a scenario with csv upload. we have assigned all the categories and characteristics from supplier catalog to master catalog and from master catalog to procurement catalog. We have the status approved in the catalog. However when we upload a csv with products,these products reach the master catalog without problem, but the procurement catalog is not reached.

We realize that positions are create incompletely, so it is necessary to do a assgnation of content between master catalog and procurement catalog.

Anybody knows something about that???

Thanks for your attention

Best regards

Jorge

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have realised that if I include the standard characteristics in the schema characteristics the uploading reach the procurement catalog.

The help says that You do not need to include predefined characteristics in the list of catalog characteristics, but it doesn't say anything in the schema characteristics & the category characteristics.

Is that correct, I mean, Is necessary to include the standard characteristics that you are going to use in the schema or category part of the csv???

thanks for your attention

King regards

Jorge

Message was edited by: JVL

Former Member
0 Kudos

JVL,

After mapping procurement catalog to master catalog, check un-assigned categories and characteristics. If there are any, map them manually. Then save it. Only after it, start mapping content.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again

Thanks for your responses.

I checked the assignment but I haven't got any characteristic unassigned.

I realise that when I do the file content upload, the content reach the master catalog.However, in the procurement catalog I can see the product, but only with the non-standard characteristics, all the standard characteristics are in blank. After that I push the button Content assignment and then the product is OK.

I defined my characteristics like schema characteristics.

Any idea???

Thanks.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

JVL,

You have to go through the same mapping process as you did from the Supplier Catalog to master catalog. Go into the procurement catalog, select mapping and this will give you the option to map from your source (master)to target (procurement) catalog. You will find your content in the procurement catalog after this process.