cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment cost document cancellation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

We have shipment cost document created and same has been transferred to the accounting, now due to some corrections in the shipment document, we have to cancel/reverse the previous shipment cost document and create a new one against corrected shipment document.

When I am deleting shipment document it's throwing an error that service entry has been accepted so unable to delete the shipment document. When I am deleting service entry sheet by Transaction code ML81 , there is another message pops up stating that service entry transferred.

Please let me know how can we delete Service entry sheet so that we can eventually delete shipment cost document.

Thanks,

Dan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am having an additional problem now, the error I am receiving when I have tried to indicate the cancel on the Settlement tab is "Posting only possible in periods 2010/01 and 2009/12 in company code NETI".

Is there any way that I can cancel and enter a different posting date for the cancellation?

Tammy

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dan,

Please go to VI02 transaction enter your shipment cost document number then go in to the overview screen of the shipment cost document here you double click on the item now system will take to the item detail screen here you go to Settlement tab here you can find two check boxes one is Transfer an d another one is Cancellation.You just check the Cancellation check box then save the changes then come out from the shipment cost document.

Now agian you enter to the shipment cost document then delete.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You first need to cancel the ship cost document...it means a cancel of services will be taken place...this can be done my checking the cancellation check box so the transfer of the shipcost gets reversed and there by you can delete the document and re-create a new shipcost doc. for ur changed shipment....

-Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dan - I am also facing the same problem. Have you got any solution to this problem?

Appreciate your quick response.

Thanks and warm regards

Purnendu