cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer/Shipment Type for replenishment movement type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

During the configuration of 'WM Movement tyoe' we have field called 'shipment type'. There are 4 options in there- 1. A-Stock Removal, 2. E-Stock Placement, 3. X-WM Supervisor and 4. U-Posting Change.

Question is what should be the transfer/shipment type for replenishment movement type.

The helo for this field reads as follows but doesn't clarify what should be the transfer type for 'replenishment'-

Using the transfer type, you can classify individual movement types, such as:

stock placements

stock removals

replenishment

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member

This TO creation is for Bin-to-Bin replenishment. What transfer type should be used for Bin-2-Bin replenishment movemnt types.

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As mentioned by you that it is bin to bin replenishment then system will show shipment type "X". This is SAP standard shipment type for the bin to bin replenishment.

Please check by doing LT10 transaction.Check the LTAK table by putting TO number & warehouse for the shipment type.

Hope it is clear now .

Regards,

Prashant

former_member536836
Active Contributor

Hi,

The mentioned shipment type are standard.

1. A-Stock Removal, 2. E-Stock Placement, 3. X-WM Supervisor and 4. U-Posting Change.

There is no shipment type as such for replenishment.I would like to understand your scenario i,e where you are going to do under replenishment?

If you are changing bin then it will come under shipment type "X"

If there is quality to unrestricted (stock replenishment)posting then shipment type will be "U"

Whatever functions you do in WM are covered under above shipment types.

Hope it is clear now.

Regards,

Prashant

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe it is clear now.

Regards,

PRashant