cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in configuring SSO b/w Webdispatcher and ECC6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Environment : Browser -> Web Dispatcher 1 (WD1) -> Portal -> Web Dispatcher 2 (WD2) -> ECC (ABAP Web Dynpro)

Portal : RHEL 5.0 + Oracle + 64 bit

Web Dispatcher - Windows + 32 bit

ECC - RHEL 5.0 + Oracle + 64 bit

After placing a Web Dispatcher as proxy between Portal and ECC, things are working fine....

But we are facing challenges with the SSO...

When there is no WD2, SSO is fine, after we placed the WD 2, the SSO is not working.....

In Portal System configuration, we had given WD 2's host, port & protocol as HTTPS.....

If we keep the protocol as HTTP, then we are getting a message that we cannot pass the password and asking for secondary authentication......

If i keep it as HTTPS, then the page is not loading......nothing is displayed on the screen.....

Please suggest the solution.

Regards

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

on the ECC ABAB system please go to

-> transaction SMICM

-> shift + f1 (services)

-> is here the https protocol activated with a green hook ?

kr,

andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have configured SSL beween webdispatcher 2 and ECC.

Now the problem is coming in accessing the applications-

My Trips and Expenses link(ESS- Travel and Expenses - overviews) is working fine and navigating to corresponding application but when I am clicking on any of the buttons in that page (i.e. Create Travel Request or Create Expense Report) , Its not performing the requested action and showing javascript:void(0) in the status bar.

This application is working fine if I give ECC information in the portal system but the same does not work if I give Web Dispatcher 2 (ECC) .

Do I have to change some setting in ECC or Portal.

Regards

Deepak

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vincentlim826
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

why not you increase the webdisp trace to level 3 and see what is happening ?

for windows, sapntkill -USR2 <pid> to increase

sapntkill -USR1 <pid> to decrease

Regards,

Vincent