cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe without portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I want to demonstrate the abilities of adobe interactive forms to my customer but he doesnu2019t have portal and therefore I can not use the iViews

What the best way to do it ? using abap web dynpro ? or trying using other WAS like PI ?

Thx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

achim_hauck2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shai,

you don't need a portal to demonstrate AdobeInteractiveForms. You only need a Java-Stack that runs the ADS-service. But you have to develop your own szenario if you want to demonstrate a full online process. Otherwise you can create easily a form in transaction SFP as an offline form.

but to my knowledge there's no out of the box process you can demonstrate without a portal. Many clients use ADS without portal but with there own developed processes.

kr, achim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you mean that if I use SFP transaction I can create the Interactive form using ABAP Webdynpro ?

or would it be "offline" .

I want that the user will enter url in the browser enter data , click on sumbit and get a response

achim_hauck2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shai,

yes, you can create a WD ABAP application that uses Adobe interactive forms without any portal. this can be a online or a offline scenario

online: the users connect online to the WD application, get the form in their browsers , fill it, and send it back to the server

offline: the users get the form (online from the application, via email, via fileserver, etc..), go offline, fill them (offline), & send them back to the system (email, online, etc.)

kr, achim

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx

you answerd my questions

former_member185029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not think you can demonstrate the iveiws without J2EE instance.

Alternative is, you can create a SIM file of the demo and give it to user.

Ashutosh