cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text to be transfered from PO to Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In CSTO process,I have to get the text from STO line item (in ME21N) to Delivery line item (VL01N). Can any one suggest proper text types and text procedures and assignments that are to be done in VOTXN.

Babu.P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Babu,

You define Text types for Purchase orders through this IMG path

IMG>Material Management>Purchasing>Purchase order>Text for purchase orders-->

-->Define Text Types for Header Texts

-->Define Text Types for item Texts

Now you maintain the Text in the purchase order.

Do the Text determination settings for elivery Header and Item through VOTXN transaction.

Go to VOTXN transaction then keep radio button at delivery header text then click on Tect types to maintain the Text types to the delivery header, you to same process to define item level text types also.

After defining the text types then maintain the text procedure

You put your text types in your text procedure

Maintain the access sequence for your text types

In the access sequence you maintain Text Object as EKKO -Purchasing doc. header texts for delivery header text type and you maintain Text Object EKPO -Purchasing doc. item texts for delivery item text type.

Assign access sequence to your text types

Finally you assign your text procedure to your Replenishment delivery type.

Now you can get the PO text(Header and item) to the replenishment delivery at header text and at item text.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Thank you for providing me steps for text to be transferred from CSTO to Delivery. I have already tried in this way but could not get solution. Is there any hidden or minor configuration part to get this done? If so please provide to me. The issue is that I could not get header as well as item text transfer. Any possible hint or solution is welcome in this regard.

Babu.P

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check these notes:

Note 417883 - Texts from purchase order

Note 711954 - Texts from purchase order do not work as of Release 4.70

Note 524453 - Purchasing text determination is not transported

Note 53593 - Q&A - Delivery text from stock transfer order

Note 751441 - Consulting: Settings for texts from purchase order

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

For STO's the Header Texts will be created with Object Type EKKO

Item Texts will be created with Object Type EKPO

You can check the texts maintained for STO's in SPRO> MM>Purchasing> Messages

In the Delivery Item Text Determination procedure(Transaction VOTXN), you create an access sequence and select Object as EKPO and the relevant Text ID of the STO from the drop down list in Text ID column.

Then in the Delivery Item Text Determination Procedure, add a Text ID which is relevant and then assign the access sequence that you created to it.

If you want to copy more than one Text from STO Item to Delivery Item then repeat the above steps.

This procedure will copy the text from STO item to Delivery Item.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Thanks for your answer. But I have already tried and could not get it done. Pl. suggest any further modifications in this regard.

Babu.P