cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System copy of a ABAP+J2EE WAS 6.40 system - issue w. J2EE instance/Mapbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys and girs!

I'm doing a system copy of a CRM 4 system based on Web AS 6.40 and with a dual stack system.

The J2EE instance is only used for Mapbox and nothing else.

I've done a system export of the J2EE instance on the source system, but when I import it, it gives me the following message "No SAP data found in database CRD"

Is this because Mapbox does not use the database or have I done something wrong?

I run sapinst.exe and choose SAP CRM 4 - System Copy - Target System - Java system - MS SQL Server - Migration-Target System Installation to import the exported data.

Maybe there is no data?!?! and I sould only install a Java central instance and then deploy the mapbox package with SDM?!

regards

rollo

Edited by: rollo on Dec 10, 2008 3:14 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member220077
Participant
0 Kudos

You don't say what DB your using, but if your using MSSQL you must run the zip file from OSS note 551915, aand then convert your java schema and ABAP schema and you'll get past the error.

former_member220077
Participant
0 Kudos

Did you ever figure this out, I'm thinking the sap<SID>db needs to be converted also?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

No, I haven't figured it out.

But since we are not going to use the groupware integration for some time, I might just skip it and install it during or after the upgrade.

rollo