Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to resrict module wise on spro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to restrict in spro as module wise for users like sd person will do settings in spro only on sd part,like that mm and pp. like that i want to restrict.any possibilities for there.guide me for same.

Thanku

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

First,Create an project in IMG for the area that you want to restrict (tcode SPRO_ADMIN, create a project with a desired name and then select the components you want to use.) it to. Like you mentioned SD, PP etc.

Then, you create a role using the following steps,

On the menu tab,Select menu option Utilities->customizing auth

Click on Add and select IMG project .Select the project that you want to build a role for & it will pull in all the respective transactions within that project node.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

First,Create an project in IMG for the area that you want to restrict (tcode SPRO_ADMIN, create a project with a desired name and then select the components you want to use.) it to. Like you mentioned SD, PP etc.

Then, you create a role using the following steps,

On the menu tab,Select menu option Utilities->customizing auth

Click on Add and select IMG project .Select the project that you want to build a role for & it will pull in all the respective transactions within that project node.