SAP TechEd Discussions
Join the conversation around SAP TechEd! Discuss details of technical sessions and workshops and anything else conference related.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual 2008 Teched - Full Conference fee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I paid for a full conference fee for teched in Las Vegas. I finally have some time for my own training again. I'm not sure how to get to the virtual sessions. I read a post where there was an e-mail that I should have received. If I received one, it is long gone.

Is there a way for me to view the virtual teched?

Thank you,

Michelle

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here are the instructions from the email:

Enter the SDN Content Subscriptions Zone. (SDN login required.)

Use the same e-mail address you used when registering for SAP TechEd 2008 Las Vegas.

Then, try to access Content Subscriptions again.

4 REPLIES 4

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here are the instructions from the email:

Enter the SDN Content Subscriptions Zone. (SDN login required.)

Use the same e-mail address you used when registering for SAP TechEd 2008 Las Vegas.

Then, try to access Content Subscriptions again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you - I've found it.

Michelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info shared here which helped me a lot. Here is a good information about the Virtual conference which would be more useful for the people in the Computing Industry. By the way I have participated in the <a href="http://cloudslam10.com">Cloud slam 2010</a> which is the world's 2nd largest event covering the latest innovations and technologies of Cloud Computing. The information and the knowledge which I have gathered from the conference helped me to implement in my work and also increased my job opportunity. The Cloud slam 2010 event provided me a great opportunity to meet and talk with the world's leading experts of Cloud Computing.

0 Kudos

Hi Steven, Thanks for sharing.

If you're looking for more information on cloud computing, dont miss out this week's [Featured Lecture of the Week - Cloud Computing at SAP|http://bit.ly/a9IszY]. (This session will be free for all public users till Thursday, April 15th)