cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am bit confuse with Dynamic check and static check mainly i am confuse with the concept of horizen mention in credit setting and in customer credit master(f-32)

please help me to know the use of horizen in both case

thanking you

subhasish ghosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Dear Subhasish,

in report CHECK_CM you can have some useful information regarding the updated credit values, credit prices, actual customer credit situation etc.

Regards,

Andreas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Horizon date : in FD32 will tell you that on particular date how much credit limit has been used by customer.Change the date & check your 'credit limit used' will be changed.

Horizon date used in automatic credit control : tell you that day you mention here after this date system will ignore all open order that has been due for delivery or you may not be able to create order.

Rgds

San

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dynamic Credit check --the only diference with Static credit check is that the time period.

The System takes into accounts all the Documents same as the static check along with the time period.

Such time period you will find in the configs OVA8 in the Horizon 2m

So all the documenst which are well below the credit limit and within that specified period the delivery happen (request del date)

The system will not block the document for credit check but if it is static credit check the system will not block even if the (request delivery date is more than the horizon)

Hope you got some idea.

regards,

AS