Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create a role with everything except parameterization option

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We need to create a new role with all object except parameterization

option.

How we can create it?

Best regards,

Julene González

8 REPLIES 8

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved to Security forum

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you. Do you know what we do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which parameterization are you talking about here?

0 Kudos

Hi,

We need one rol with all the object except cuztomizing option

regards,

0 Kudos

So you are looking for something like "SAP_ALL without SPRO"?

There have been a number of discussions about this already... please take a look through them.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, that's is exactly what we want. But I don't find any message in this forum with this optionss

best regards,

Julene

0 Kudos

Hi Julene,

Use the search on the security forum for SPRO

Result number 9 looks promising...

0 Kudos

I had no idea that we had discussed SPRO that often...

As you can see from the thread Alex pointed out ( [this one|https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=19779873&messageID=6581648] ) it is also usefull to know which system in the landscape this role is destined for.

Assuming this is for the QAS system, why don't you identify all the business roles for the production system (those which do not permit customizing in production either, nor user admin and other "basis" tasks, nor development work...etc...) and assign them all to the users (I assume these are support users).

They should be in QAS already, and if your client settings are correct (T), you will experience the same or a very similar result.

Of course they won't have "SAP_ALL minus SPRO", but they will have what you are actually using for the "real users"... in production (except it will be in QAS).

That way they have also have a more realistic testing experience with the correct roles (only).

Just a thought,

Julius