cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BED value getting ZERO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

When i create Excise invoice(Exports Under Bond),In the initial screen the BED value is showing,but

when I click on Utilization button, the BED value getting "Zero".

Pls help me.

Regards,

Azeez.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If all the duty values are getting zeroe'd while clicking on utilization tab then use the below user exit:

Use the user exit J_1I7_USEREXIT_DUTY_IN_EXPORT here pass the

field SUPPRESS_CALCULATION value as 'X' then this problem can be solved.

Also check you have properly maintained your BED condtion type for BED cond and BED perc for

"maintain excise defaults' for your tax procedure.

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks MBS.

Only BED value is becoming zero.

In Maintain Excise defaults,for Tax procedure what are the condition types i have to assign(only BED cond type or all cond types)

If i tried to change the user exit J_1I7_USEREXIT_DUTY_IN_EXPORT it is asking the access key..

with regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azeez,

Just check the setting in IMG u2013 Logistic General u2013 Tax on goods movements u2013 india u2013 business transaction u2013 utilization u2013 utilization determination.

Just check whether your BED has been given some utilization or not???

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

There is no utilization given to BED.

with regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Give utilization to RG23A/RG23C BED either 50 or 100.

And now try to create your excise invoice and check whether you were able to see utilization or not.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Under "Maintain Excise Defaults" ( CIN customization), If you are using only one BED condition type say for example JEXP. Then you have to maintain JEXP under A/R BED Cond and BED Perc.

If you are using both total and percentage condition type in your pricing procedure. Say for example JEXP (perc) and JEXT or JEX2 (total cond) then you have to maintaine A/R BED cond JEXT or JEX2 and JEXP under BED perc.

Also please check you have classified condition type for JINFAC as well as your pricing procedure under classify condtion types.

Regarding user exit:

You can set a break point for Suppress Calculation and run J1IIN transaction and select utilization screen then system will go to debug mode. Here you just change the Suppress calcualtion = X and change it and save it. If BED is flowing then obtain the access key.

Regards

MBS