cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net price condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am migrating the sales order data to SAP using BDC. I am getting the net price of the item in the data file. I want to include one manual condition type in the pricing procedure say Z000, which will take the net price from my data file and make it as the net price for that item. The value of other conditions which are determined by pricing procedure automaticlly wont be taken into account. The value of Z000 should be net price for that item. How do i achieve this???

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

In configuration take a look at standard price procedure RVAA01. Look for condition type PN00 in the procedure and the standard routines there as well.. This should get you on the right path...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

In V/08, against that condition type in the Alt calculation type, read the value from the BDC. Pass the value of the BDC data file into Z000. So system will apply the value coming from the data file & default it into the Z000 condition type.

Explain the requirement to the ABAPer. He would be able to do it.

But i get a doubt here. If Z000 value of coming from the data file, then why define it as manual again?

Regards,

Sivanand