cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error at Delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When i am going to create delivery, system is giving me fallowing Error.

Stock is there, i am not using WBS element anyware still systems is giving me error.

Anybody know answer of this error.

The detailed description is given bellow,

*Enter WBS Element

Message no. M7018

Diagnosis

You have not entered a value in field "WBS Element" although an entry in this field is mandatory.

System Response

The system cannot continue processing.

Procedure

Enter a value in field "WBS Element" or press F4 (possible entries).

Note:

If the storage location or batch is missing it may be possible to enter * in the field and branch into the storage location/ batch selection list. You can find out whether this function is defined for this field via the F1 help.*

Please help me to solve this problem.

Prashant.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashant,

T. Code: OVA2

Please check your incomplete procedure. The field WBS element may have been added in the Delivery-Procedure (Outbound). If so, this needs to be removed from there.

Best Regards,

Amit

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is done by changing material master MRP data and Item category.

Thanks all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for replying,

Still problem is not solved.

System is still asking me for WBS Element.

One more thing is i have maintained stock by MB1C, for movement type 651 and special stock indicator left blank.

But in the delivery, system is going for specil stock Q which is project stock.

I am unable to understand why and how system is going for special stock Q i.e. Project stock.

Please help me to solve this problem.

Prashant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also check if the cost center or profit center is missing and which is maintained in the Incompletion procedure.

If in Ithe ncompletion Procedures either of WBS element or Cost Center or Profit center are not maintined , check if in your organization COPA is activated. If yes forward this error to the COPA team and they can resolve it.

Regards

Sai

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi prashant

As amit said , check in the incompletion procedure at delivery level at OVA2 .But before that check in sales order change mode VA02 the incompletion log.If the incompletion log is there in order level then go to OVA2 and check the incompletion log at sales header level

Regards

Srinath