cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding TOP-OF-PAGE and FOOTER in ALV?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have requirement that, i needto develop a ALV.and for this alv report i need to give the Top-of -page .ie on Top-of -Page i have some fields which values has been changed dynamically...

Now i am able to get the text at the top-of-page.Bue they are small in size ( to see ) and i write the code in WDDOINIT menthod.So it is giving the only Defaults values...ie at the time initializing which i have given.

1.How can i get the Dynamic Values on the Top-of-page ?

2.Can we increase the text size which is displaying on Top-of -page ?

3. Can we give colours for those texts ?

When press on Print the entire( top-of-page,Table,Footer ) thing need to be print..

Thanks,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhargava Kumar,

1.How can i get the Dynamic Values on the Top-of-page ?

2.Can we increase the text size which is displaying on Top-of -page ?

3. Can we give colours for those texts ?

Solutions:

1)To get the dynamic values on the top-of-page, you can write the required code in WDDOMODIFYVIEW instead of WDDOINIT, since WDDOMODIFYVIEW is hook method which will be always executed when you access the view.

2)You can increase the text size, if you have used TextView UI element to display the text.

Select 'TextView' property Design --> You can choose 'header1' , 'header2' from the dropdown.

3)Select 'TextView' property semanticColor --> You can choose 'positive' , 'marked1' from the dropdown.

Thanks,

Bharath.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

i understood the 1st point.

Can u plz explain elabarately the remaing two (2 & 3 )...How to put the text view on the Top-of-Page of ALV & how can we bind the text for that....like wise size ant colour...

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhargava Kumar,

Are you dynamically populating the Top of page(using nodes top_of_list) of ALV using interface if_salv_wd_table_settings method Create_header?

Thanks,

Bharath.K

Edited by: Bharath Komarapalem on Dec 10, 2008 6:44 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

i am populating dynamically by using TOP_OF_LIST & END_OF_LIST...

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am able to create the top-od page and end of page by using TOP_OF_LIST,END_OF_LIST.

But it is creating the top-of-page & footer only the first time,when we run your Application ( ie Before giving any input.

But in my case i need to give all selection Criteria on the header (Top-of-page) after i want to print the report.

How can i resolve this?

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am able to create the top-od page and end of page by using TOP_OF_LIST,END_OF_LIST.

But it is creating the top-of-page & footer only the first time,when we run your Application ( ie Before giving any input) Top-of-page and footer are calling only once.

But in my case i need to give all selection Criteria on the header (Top-of-page) .

so i want to call top-of page related methods when n only the user has enter any data search criteria....

or i need to change the displayed text on top-of-page after user has entere the search criteria..

How can i resolve this?

Regards,

Ravi

arjun_thakur
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhargava,

Refer to the following thread for dynamically changing the values in top of page:

I hope it helps.

Regards

Arjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun,

Please read the last reply of the thread in the link which you have sent .

Regards,

Ravi.