Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confirmation of stock

former_member605601
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have small problem in order.

One has to create order with the quantity of 100 while saving it is going to credit check . iam unable to do delivery. But the quantity confirmed to 100. so the stock is not available to other orders. But i need to get all the confirmation stock must be 0 . Can you please tellme how to maintain these in confguration

chakri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to Transaction OVB8 and in the Requirement number give 101 and save it.

This requirement will unconfirm the stock if there is a credit limit block on the order.

Regards

Sai

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Logically handle this scenario

For any sales order you want stocks to be confirmed so that delivery can be completed and regular other things has to happen

Even if your order is blocked for credit limit on some day you are going to release the lock and supply

For that you dont want stock aa?

Credit block means you are not going to throw the order in to dust bin

So i feel stock confirmation is must

For deactivating the availability check in OVZ9 you can remove the tick for include sales requirements in inward/outward movements tab for checking rule A and the checking group ythat you maintained in MMR

This means none of your sales orders stocks will be confirmed at sales order level

Ideally speaking for the credit management has to be configured so that the block is set at the delivery in OVA8

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Dec 10, 2008 4:33 PM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Chakri

Let me clarify a doubt.

Are you saying that you dont want credit check or whatever stock is confirmed in a sale order, the same should be available for the subsequent orders also.

I believe your requirement is second one. That is even if stock is confirmed in a sale order, for the subsequent sale order, you should be able to do PGI. If my understanding is correct, go to material master MRP3 view and see what "Availability Check" is maintained. Now go to OVZ9, select this availability check with the combination "A" and execute. There for the field "Include sales reqmts", untick the box and save.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member605601
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for suggestion

If we untick the same. It will take all confirm orders into consideration. It iwll be big headache so is there any option to control that.

chakri