cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

insert digital signature to form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have to insert a digital signature (NOT picture of scanned signature) into a form created in ABAP .

For example in the transaction VF01 we create an SD order , which is automaticcaly attached to an email as PDF FILE and it is send by email. And we want the attached pdf file (order) to be automatically digitally signed.

We have set up Adobe Document Services and set up the SSL connection. But how can I "tell" the form in abap (SE71) , where the digital signature will be inserted?

Any help will be appreciated

zdenek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please check the following link it may help you.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/18/ecb69017ad4765855425b97f666470/frameset.htm

Thanks and Regards

shanto aloor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks, but this link is too common. There is stated: "You set a signature in a form in a signature field.....".

But I dont know, WHAT signature field, WHERE can I this "signature field" find and HOW can I insert it into sapscrips or smartform ABAP document.

Regards

zdenek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zdenìk,

You can find the signature field inside the Livecycle Designer. When you have your form open, click on the Library tab, and the Wed Dynpro Native sub tab. In there, you will see a field called Signature Field. This is what you want to use for digital signatures.

Hope this helps...

Cheers,

Kevin