Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC receiver adapter !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I was working on a existing adapter scenerio from SDN

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a04cd6f9-9eb0-2a10-07b8-a0fc6e88...

I am getting the following error !

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Error when attempting to get processing resources: com.sap.aii.af.service.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: DriverManagerException: Cannot establish connection to URL 'jdbc:Microsoft:sqlserver://XXX.XX.XX.XX:1433;DatabaseName= XXXXXXXXXX': ClassNotFoundException:com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver

Also I have another doubt.

Though I have made receiver data types, for the JDBC adapter, I donnow what will be the nature of the empty table in SQL server. I mean the blog does not clearly say, where will this table be in SQL that will be updated with data from XI, and what will be the name of the table and how will it automatically populate SPECIFICALLY that peticular table, I mean is there no codings/ settings required at the SQL server side to populate the specific table in SQL server! .

Comments Pls

Arnab.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error means that your driver is not (correctly) installed.

ClassNotFoundException:com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver

How to install the driver can be found here:

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnab,

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Error when attempting to get processing resources: com.sap.aii.af.service.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: DriverManagerException: Cannot establish connection to URL 'jdbc:Microsoft:sqlserver://XXX.XX.XX.XX:1433;DatabaseName= XXXXXXXXXX': ClassNotFoundException:com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver

--->Drivers not uploaded properly or error in connection string.....

you will have to deploy the drivers on xi server.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f04ce027-934d-2a10-5a8f-fa0b1ed4...

Though I have made receiver data types, for the JDBC adapter, I donnow what will be the nature of the empty table in SQL server. I mean the blog does not clearly say, where will this table be in SQL that will be updated with data from XI, and what will be the name of the table and

--->Table Name is XITraining and columns are GroupID, GroupText and Rec_Date

how will it automatically populate SPECIFICALLY that peticular table, I mean is there no codings/ settings required at the SQL server side to populate the specific table in SQL server! .

---> receiver data type contains table name in its structure that will be used by xi(receiver jdbc adapter) to generate a sqlquery for insertion/deletion...etc

hope your doubts are clear now...

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you will have to deploy the drivers on xi server.

Check this:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f04ce027-934d-2a10-5a8f-fa0b1ed4...

This should resolve class not found error.

Table Name is XITraining and columns are GroupID, GroupText and Rec_Date

Thanks,

Beena.

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In this scenario table name is XITraining

This error may be due to the following reasons

1. The database is not running.

2. The database connection listener is not running.

3. You have supplied the wrong database connection URL.