cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data type problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i imported the object nspknumber but after i imported i opened the object but the the programme is only displayed and in table the datatype is missing in that object .plz help me to solve the problem and also i opened the dev server and see the same object in their the datatype is present there.

reply me soon,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry i can't understand your question... can you please add all the required details?.

read the "Rules of Engagement"

regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

after i imported the request number i typed se11 and in database table i type yapn --- display and in display table the data type is blank .help me to solve this. se11 ---> yapn (in database table field) -

>display -

> here in the table the below the data type heading is empty and in the description also is empty. the same yapn is showing char,numic below the data type and description is written with words in dev server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

plz anyone help me to solve this porblem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue seems , the imported TR (transport Request) was n't included properly for elements of the Table YPAN ( like Data element, Doamin ). Please check the all objects for table included the same TR or differnet TR's . if they are different , Please assign the Objects in a TR, Release from DVPL and imported into Target system.

Regards,

Sureshram