cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI in Intercompany SLS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When the PGI for intercompany sales is executed the system creates two accounting documents, one for each company code.

The problem is that in the acconting document for the selling company code, the cost value is the same with the cost value of the delivering company code (VPRS), but the cost in selling company code has to be the intercompany sales price (PI02) or at least VPRS value from selling company code.

How can I manage that the cost value for selling company code to be the correct value.

Arthur.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member440871
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

As normal, you have 2 Invoices:

1- For real customer (end customer) from Order company code with price like this: pricing procedure is RA... (I forgot std)

PR00

PI02 - for statistical only

2- For delivering company code (Company transfer goods to customer): Calculation pricing procedure

ICAA01

PR00 Price

IV01 Price intercompany billing - refer to PI02 and not statistical.

VPRS Moving average price.

As I think you had used wrong pricing procedure in this case, If not could you explain again what happens?

Hope this help!

Best regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nguyen,

I have created my own pricing procedures and they work as you exampled, I think my problem is not from pricing procedures because the invoices are to be created after PGI.

I guess my problem comes from cost value determination in material document, this is taken from plant of delivering company code (MR21).

Could you please advise these.

Thanks

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member440871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I check in my environment and as my last post , everything should be okie! I could not access to your system so hard to check actually what happens in your side but pls check as below:

1. In your IB, PR00 is still there but inactive or not? (a yellow triangle is next line).

2. Check your other conditions like PI01, PI02 with correct Country and destination country or not and amount as well

3. As my last comment, check condition again in your pricing procedure.

4. If you could not find any strange so cooperate with FI to find in configuration with IV billing type.

About your plant, as I know the price in Intercompany Billing belong to company code, plant is delivery only, if impact to your price, it should be in pricing procedure so the key is around pricing procedure and condition type go together with IB type.

Hope this help!

Best regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello my friend,

The problem is not in the IV billing type, there everything is just fine, but in accounting document created after PGI (document type WL) has the incorrect value.

In the ordering company code the documents value (cost) is the same with the value (cost) of delivering company code, and I think that comes from valuation area which in my case is Plant.

Any idea?

Thanks!

former_member440871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I will trigger in my system and inform you after I git result!

Regards,

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos