Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

"Internet Explorer Script Error" - Several Errors

<body><p>Hi there,</p><p></p><p>i'm totally new in Netweaver respectively the Developer Studio and Web Dynpro.</p><p>I do &#91;this|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/11001&#93 <b>[original link is broken]</b> <b>[original link is broken]</b> <b>[original link is broken]</b>; tutorial for the SAP enhancement package 1 of SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.1right now.</p><p></p><p>When I open the View of my Component in Web Dynpro (you may take a look at step 69 on page 14 in this tutorial) the following Internet Explorer Script Errors occur:</p><p></p><p>'wdp_show_menu' is undefined</p><p>'wdp_show_hide' is undefined</p><p>object expected</p><p>'MenuItem' is undefined</p><p></p><p>All of this messages show an URL-path to an html-file which i can open in the IE without any problems. just in the Developer Studio occur the errors.</p><p>And, furthermore, the &quot;object expected&quot;-error also occurs, when I want to drag and drop a button in my Components view in WebDynpro-perspective (you may look at step 93 in the tutorial).</p><p></p><p></p><p>Would be great, if somebody could give me a little help, because this is very important for me.</p><p></p><p>Greetings, Andreas</p><p></p><p>Edited by: Andreas Gr on Dec 10, 2008 10:34 AM</p></body>
Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question