cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Determination of storage location during inspection lot creation - 09

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

This is reference to inspection type 09.( For Shelf - life material). My reqmnt is as follows.

During inspection lot generation 09- System should post the qulaity stock material to different storage location.

Automatic change of storage location during creation of inspection lot (For inspectiuon type 09)

Please guide me how to map this.

Regards

Kundan Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As said, in standard it is not possible. But try using this user exit QEVA0001 and in that use the import RQEVA. You can change the storage location using necessary abap coding.

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

Actualy this user exit is applicable only at the time of UD. But requirement is at the time of lot creation storage location should be changed.

Thanks & Regards

Kundan Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Valuable Input is required on this.

Thanks & Regards

Kundan Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kundan,

The only thing you can do is change the storage location while posting stock through QA11 for 09 inspection lot. Because system will post the stock in the Quality Inspection in the same storage location, where the stock exist in for the Batch.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shyamal,

As of now i have 2 storage location for raw material. One for quality checked material (OK) in unrestricted stock. ( All these material have certain shelf life). For inspection type 09, On next inspection

date system generate the inspection lot when reaching shelf life date. In actual practice we keep all these material in another location. But in sap it remains in same storage location.

Reqmnt: system should change the storage location of inspection lot created automatically for inspection type 09. While processing the lot we can post the material as per our required storage location.

Please guide me in details

Regards

Kundan Kumar