cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i have one scnario in pricing which am unable to the scenario is how do i configure pricing client wants to give discount to only 10 customer after that he does not want to give any discount to any customer.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can use condition update functionality

U have to switch it on for the condition type ie discount condition(Condition update indicator) in customizing.

Also u need to maintain the number of orders eg 10 orders for which the condition type is valid in the condition record(TCode VK11), additional data tab.

Thanks & Regards

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mahesh

Thanks for your answer can u elborate me how do i configure that i mean steps to configure .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to customizing

> sales n dist - basic functions -pricing - define condtion types / (TCode:V/06)

> Activate the indicator (Condition update) for the condition type ie discount condn

Go to Easy Access

> Maintain a condition record for the condition type Tcode VK11

> Go to additional data tab and enter the no of orders(But this is limited to only three).

Thanks & Regards

Mahesh

Edited by: Mahesh Sandbhor on Dec 10, 2008 9:17 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

I want to confirm one thing you want to give discount to particular 10 customer or first any 10 customer????

If you want to give discount to particular 10 customer then you have to save condition record for all those customer in VK11.

There will be total 10 condition record.

If you want to give to first 10 customer then do these step

Go to V/06 and select your condition type and click on detail.

Now in that you will get the option condition update just check that option

Now go to VK11 to save the condition record for that condition type.

Click on the button additional data or press F7.

In that screen give max. cond. Base value 10 and save it.

Now it will update the condition record and give discount to first 10customer then it will stop working.

If they are one time customer then just give max number of order 10 then that will be better.

If you still have problem then let us know

Regards

Raj.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Update will not work by itself since the sales order count can only be 1, 2 or 3

There are two ways that you can accomplish this. Have two conditions. The first is statistical and is set

for $1 (fixed) with a maximum value of $100. Attach a subtotal field (like D) to the condition. Then put a condition value formula on the real condition type so that if subtotal D is 0, you zero out the second condition type. (or have the formula be xkwert = xkwert * xworkd. Since D is either 1 or zero, you will

get the right result.

Second method - create an SIS structure similar to S060. Set it up so that you count the number of sales orders where the condition is used. Then in your pricing procedure, have a condition base value formula read the SIS structure and change the condition basis to zero when the value in the SIS structure is 100.

Viswanath