cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic creation of project from Sales Order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

can someone guide me how to automatically generate PS Projects from SO USING TCODE HBS0?

i have been able to generate projects automatically when i use tcode VA41 but my need is to do this for RE using sales browser and creation of Sales Order is by Tcode HBS0.

when i save the sales order, no project is created. ( Note: Material i used is same one i used successfully in VA41+)

thanks in advance..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

I think reply of this will be in Real Estate forum under SAP solutions. I have never worked on this but came to know that ur query is linked to real estate.

Thanks,

Dhruv Kumar Malhotra

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can we do this by using VA41.

pls share pre-requisites

Former Member
0 Kudos

i set appropriate default item category for hbor in VOV4 and was able to create a project automatically using HBS0 (via HBPS)

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

A Project is automatically generated from a sales order, when material in line item have been allocated in CN08, This determines which WBS structure is to be used as the basis for project creation, which has also been linked to a STD network, Bcoz SD/PS assign is ON i the STD PRJECT DEFINATION control data.

ON - A WBS leg is created for each sales order line item including similar Network.

In OPSA only one root must not be ticked.

Setting in Material Master.

Delivery Plant in SALES ORG VIEW 1

Item Category Group SALES ORG VIEW 2

MRP type: NO MRP indicator ND

Strategy group: 85

Individual /coll reqmt: left blank /1 individual reqmt.

MAETRIAL must be configurable.

let me know if u need more help

CHECK all this setting in your reqmt.

ONE more thing, u will get the RESULT in CNS41.

u will find Project from sales order like CNS41, DB profile- tick selection criteria as sales doc.

value from sales doc will be planned revenue for corresponding WBS.

Regards,

ANSAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Creation of project from sales order in SAP Project system is described as assembly processing.

In the Project System only networks can be generated directly from a sales document during assembly processing. Indirectly the system can also generate work breakdown structures, when it creates the network.

1.You start assembly processing by creating a sales document for a material. This sales

document can be inquiry,quotation, sales order.

2. The system then

Configures the material, if necessary

Creates a network using the standard network as a template

Configures the network, if necessary

Schedules the network backwards from the required delivery date

Checks material availability

Costs the network and transfers these costs to the sales document.

3. When you save the sales document, the system saves the network together with the sales

document. If applicable, it also generates a project definition and work breakdown structure.

The project number is derived from the sales document number.

Please refer link mentioned below to know more details

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/95/1613a8837b11d2b6700000e82d8bd1/frameset.htm

Regards

Tushar