cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms - 2nd Page printing propblem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a smartform for printing of contracts. In fist page I am printing name, address and code of vendor and in 2nd page i am printing Terms and Conditions like this.

I have created text item as include text and pass text name , text obj and text id i.e. (EBELN No, EKKO and K01)

Now the problem is, system is printing only Ist page of terms and condition i.e 7 points but total terms and condition are 27, rest are not flowing to 2nd page. How do I do this, kindly suggest.

Regards,

Rajesh Vasudeva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can add your terms and conditions in main window after item table ....

so after printiing all items it will print conditions....

..Thanks

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

In variable Windows it is not possible.Please use the main window in bottom. Why i am say in in bottom of the main window is after printing all your item related information then it will print terms and conditions.

regards,

Jagadeesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdeesh,

In Ist page's main window I create a table where I put my terms and conditions, now its coming perfectly OK. Thanks

Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

click the first page and goto general attributes NEXT PAGE select the your same page like NEXT.........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwa,

Actually 2nd page has only secondary window, therefore page without main window can not point to itself as next page.

Regards,

Rajesh Vasudeva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create Page(PAGE1) in that create one Secondary window and Main window.In Secondary Window u can display vendor code.In Main window Put a Command.In that command U can tick the 'Go To New Page' (PAGE2).

For first page(PAGE1) the Next page is PAGE2.

In Second Page(PAGE2) create only secondary window. In that u can write u r terms and condition and set naxt page as space.

Then two pages will print.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do u have the same windows in the next page also? And, in the PAGE attributes, did you give the next page as second page for the data to flow in there?

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwa

Yea I have same window in 2nd page i.e. same output options and yes I have a command on Ist page where I am calling 2nd page. One more thing 2nd page is printing but not completes 'terms and conditions' out 27 only 7 are printing i.e. One full page and not flowing to next page.

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the second page attributes, did you give Next Page as Second Page itself?? I think you need to give that..

VIshwa.