cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF04- Billing due list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Our business process is order related billing.

Sales order1- sales order2- Billing document.( both are having different sales document type)

We maintained the copy controls as mentioned below.

Sales order1- sales order2

Sales order2- Billing document.

In November we created 20 sales documnets1, and15 sales order2 documents.

Now I want to create individual billing documents for the 15 sales order2 documents through VF04.

So when I execute billing due list I want only sales order2 documents only, but I am getting both sales order1 & sales order2 documents.

So how can I get only sales order2 documents? Please advise me

Cheers,

Sumith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think while mapping your business process in SAP you need to define different item categories for each sales order.

For sales order 1 : define item category as not relevant for billing.

For sales order 2 : define item category with billing relevance.

Define copy control for these item categories in transaction VTAA.

Enter the relevant item categories in respective sales documents.

Please try this & revert.

Regards,

Savita Swami

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can probably Use T-code VF06 for background job scheduling

Put the document type of billing documents of the sales order 2.

If Sales Order 1 and Sales Order 2 have the same billing type put the billing block for the sales order 1 as default.

Or You can make the sales order 1 not relavent for Billing controls from Copy Controls

There should be no entry in the VTFA for Sales Order 1 and the billing type

regards,

A S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sumith,

In VF04 screen enter the billing type of which your sales order2 belonging to. If both sales doocuments are belonging to same billing type then you can enter 15 sales order (sales order2) number in selection screen SD document.

Select 'order related' tick mark and then execute.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check the following this might help you.

1. default copy control between sales order 1 and billing document: delete them ( if you do not want to create billing with respect to sales document 1)

2. in VOV8 of sales document 1, remove order related billing document type

Regards,

Abhee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sumith,

In VF04 screen enter the date range and enter the billing type of which your sales orders are belonging to Suppose your sales orders1 are billed by F1 type and orders2 are billed by F2 type then enter the type as F2 and If all your sales orders2 are of continuous numbers then enter the range or enter those 15 multiple values and eslect order related tick mark and then execute.

Then your orders as required by you will appear in the list then select all and click on individual billing.

Regards,

Mohan.