cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Released Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where can i get List of Released from Sales order.Thanks in advance.

Rgds,

NAG

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Option 1: In case you want to get a list of documents released from credit with the user who released them:

You can use program RSSCD100 with selection:

Object class = VERKBELEG

From date /To date

Table name: VBUK

If you want to check for a specific order number, you can enter it in Object ID with leading zeroes to have 10-digit number as total in the selection screen.

The report will give you the order numbers, date/time of change, user ID, user name, from which to which status is the change, TCODE.

Result:

Option 2: In case you just need the list of released orders from credit, use VKM4, remove the selection for overall document status and select overall credit status D. The problem with VKM4 option is that if the order was released from credit and then blocked again because of recheck, you will not see it in the list, neither you will see that it was released before.

In short: if you want to measure the productivity for the credit clerks or to investigate changes to credit statuses - go with option 1, if you want to get only the list of currently released orders from credit and are not interested in how many times the order status was changed - go with option 2.

0 Kudos

use table VBUK filed name CMGST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Got from the table VBUK.

Rgds,

NAG

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

NAG,

SE16-Table VEPVG-Execute

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

VKM2 - Released SD documents

Viswanath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viswanath,

The problem is we have 3 user ID's to release orders.So i need user ID's wise release order.

rgds,

NAG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nag,

I doubt whether you can get that in standard SAP settings ( you might require to create a Z report for that), on other hand you can get the list for each credit representative group. I hope your users (who release the documents) are part of a credit representative group.

Regards,

Abhay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check table VEPVG to get the list of released order. To know who has released the order, you need to go and order -- environment and see in changes.

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check in VKM2.

regards,

Abhay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhay,

Thanks for reply,I know VKM2 but we are able to release from there also.Where it goes if we release from VKM2.

(Sorry I mean this in above question

Where can i get List of Released Sales order.Thanks in advance.)

Rgds,

NAG

Edited by: NAGA SUDHIR on Dec 10, 2008 7:41 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we can check out the status of sales order in VA05 transaction code(list of sales orders) with respective to customer, material and sales area.

regards