Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Package Failed ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can't delete the package eventhough i have deleted all the object under this package and the transport request as well. so now my package is empty but i am still not able to delete this package.

Please advise.

Thank You and best Regards

Fernand

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fernand,

SE80 will show only standard SAP development objects...To see an entire list of objects included in the package goto transaction SE03. In the box, 'Further Restrictions', enter the package name and execute.

This will list all the objects included in this package which you can then delete using respective transactions or you can remvoe the object directory entries from menu entry "Objects->Delete Object Directory'.

~Piyush Patil

5 REPLIES 5

GauthamV
Active Contributor

hi,

try to delete package using SE21 transaction.

if you are not able to tell what error you are getting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error message is The Package still contain subobject ? but i have checked from SE80, no object listed under ZPI ?

is there any other way to check the subobject ?

Best Regards

0 Kudos

hi,

goto SE03 transaction ,select objects in customer namespace execute.

give your package and execute you will get all programs in it.

keep cursor on package and click display.

now check the remaining objects and delete them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fernand,

SE80 will show only standard SAP development objects...To see an entire list of objects included in the package goto transaction SE03. In the box, 'Further Restrictions', enter the package name and execute.

This will list all the objects included in this package which you can then delete using respective transactions or you can remvoe the object directory entries from menu entry "Objects->Delete Object Directory'.

~Piyush Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You All,

Finally, i can delete the package.

Best Regards

Fernand