cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KERNEL disk, seek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to ask you, SAP 4.7 200 ON linuxx86_64. KERNEL disk set, which is a database is the MAXDB

THANKS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

That 4.7X200 ON LINUXX86-64BIT (MAXDB database) of disk KERNEL Where can I download it? Thanks

hannes_kuehnemund
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

please see my comment above. As stated in the mentioned note, open an OSS call on BC-OP-LNX and ask for media.

Thanks,

Hannes

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not mean to say SAP's Web site to download the ID authority not right

THANKS

hannes_kuehnemund
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

I'm not quite sure, what you mean with this sentence

Do you have an OSS connection or not?

Thanks,

Hannes

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Hannes

First of all, thank you for the provision of NOTES, CD-ROM, I have found, in accordance with SAP to the CD-ROM, website, did not address inquiries to the download. I would like to ask this case, how do I do then

thanks

hannes_kuehnemund
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Martin,

is my assuption right, that you don't have an SAP system with an OSS connection? This is needed...

Thanks,

Hannes

Former Member
0 Kudos

What I mean is that SAP can not find on the Web site R3E47 * 2 ON LINUXX86-64BIT the KERNEL disk, the database is MAXDB

thanks

Edited by: Martin Zheng on Dec 11, 2008 5:55 AM

hannes_kuehnemund
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Martin,

you need a special permission to use kernel 6.x based SAP products on linux x86_64. Please follow the instructions in SAP Note [876282|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/876282].

Thanks,

Hannes

hannes_kuehnemund
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Martin,

I'm very sorry, but I don't understand your question. Do you want to know, ifd SAP 4.70 2.00 with MaxDB is available on linuxx86_64?

Thanks,

Hannes