cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Unrelease the Released Transport Request..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i have problems with the Transport request. At first i wan to transport the request within the same server but got an error message saying "Independent cross client table". Now i've been informed that transporting request within the same server is unnecessary. So my problem now is.. How should i unreleased the transport request when i have already released the transport request earlier in order for me to proceed to SCC1 trans code? plz advice.

Thanx in advance

Regards,

Hj Ruzai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If the strategy at your location is that all released transports have to go in to next system in the landscape, then what you could do is, create a new transport to undo the things which you don't want to to be moved and then send this new transport as a follow-up to the prior one.

If you don't care about released transports hanging in the queue / buffer, you could leave it as it is and not import in to the next system in the landscape (personally I don't like this).

Hope this helps.

Thanks

regards,

BMG

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx for your quick response.. your answer was v. helpful... will come back to u guyz if i have any query to ask.

Regards,

Hj Ruzai

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ruzai,

you cannot roll back once you release any request, but it does not affect your another system till then you donot import the same request into other system. when you release a transport request that means you changes have been already made and you want to move it into another system. So only the client dependent data will be transfer during import.

Regards

Subhash